Adjunct Research Fellow
School of Earth Sciences - Centre for Exploration Targeting
Contact details Email
Ben Grguric has a PhD in Earth Sciences from the University of Cambridge and a BSc(Hons) in Geology from the University of Adelaide.
KEY RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
- Komatiitic nickel deposits, exploration and genesis.
- Archaean gold deposits, exploration and genesis.
- Industry/academia liaison and collaborative research.
- VMS deposits, exploration and genesis.
- Ore deposit and process mineralogy.
- Topographic mineralogy.