Mine Closure 2019 is being presented by the Australian Centre for Geomechanics in 2019.
The series of International Conferences on Mine Closure is a fixture on the calendars of many mining professionals, providing topical and high quality papers and presentations on a range of topics of immediate interest and relevance. A key feature of the conference series is the diversity of disciplines and expertise that come together to focus on the pressing issues facing the mine closure community globally. The ACG team is delighted to host Mine Closure 2019 in Perth in September 2019!
- Planning, relinquishment and legacy management
- Landform design and rehabilitation
- Decommissioning and waste management
- Financing and cost estimation
- Stakeholders and community
- Site remediation and impact management
- Project management and execution
- Land rehabilitation and ecosystem restoration