13 September 2013
T. Campbell McCUAIG
2 June 2013
• Now recognise multiscale fluid flow conduits as the primary element of ore-forming hydrothermal systems.
• Long-lived vertically-accretive structures are key pathways for metal transfer through the lithosphere.
• These are not the obvious structures...
1). Machine learning algorithms (MLAs) are a group of powerful tools that have the ability to generate, with minimal user input, predictions for data-driven problems represented by a high-dimensional input space.
2). This research investigates the use of “off-the-s...
12 April 2013
1) Nonlinear simulation of reaction-diffusion-convection process during the geochemical reaction A+B->C in porous media
2) Transport of heat and solutes in the mineralization process in Earth Science
3) Fingering of fluid and temperature front...
Qiangqiang Liu, Alison Ord, Bruce...
7 April 2013
Aim of lecture:
• Brittle ore shoot controls
• Ductile ore shoot controls
• Will highlight controls using real examples
18 March 2013
• Background on rock deformation
• Summary of Shear sense indicators in shear zones
• Exercises on faults & shear zones
• This lecture will give a brief review of stereonets
• How to plot a plane
• How to plot a lineation on the plane
• Cu breccias developed during a transient switch from D3 E-W shortening to sinistral strike-slip behavior – then changes back to E-W compression
• Change from D3 E-W shortening to sinistral strikeslip would have allowed the system to suddenly access a dee...
• Some theoretical aspects will be addressed
• Examples of kinematics will be covered
The University of Western Australia
And Industry Partners
© 2021. Centre for Exploration Targeting. All Rights Reserved.
SUMO Digital Agency